The cattle farmers of Hiroshi demonstrate a marked inclination towards beef consumption, displaying a particular predilection for roasts prepared in a specific manner. This recipe transforms the selected cut of chuck, round, or rump into a mouth-watering and succulent dish that is sure to leave a lasting impression on any dinner guests. It is highly probable that they will express interest in the recipe's provenance and the type of beef employed.
What you need:
- 2-4 lb. Roast
- 1 pack of dry Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 pack of dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Large jar of Pepperoncini's
- Slow cooker
- Add the dry au jus gravy mix and ranch together and mix.
- Rub the roast down with the dry mix.
- Dump the whole jar of pepperoncini's into the slow cooker with the juice.
- Add the roast.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.